Center for Strategic Planning
Michelle Snyder, Acting Deputy Administrator and Director
Vacant, Deputy Center Director
Strategic Planning Group
Susan Hill, Director
- Directs and oversees the strategic planning process to achieve CMS strategic aims and goals, through a collaborative process with internal and external partners.
- Obtains understanding and concurrence of CMS senior management, the Principal Deputy Administrator, and the CMS Administrator on long term strategic plans and goals, and timelines and actions steps to be taken to achieve strategic aims and goals.
- Performs environmental scans and gap analysis on CMS strategic imperatives and enterprise goals.
- Integrates and aligns CMS strategic plans with Department of Health and Human Services’ 5-year strategic plan and performance goals.
- Provides senior leadership over the strategic planning process and the development of CMS strategic goals, metrics, and plans.
- Confers with CMS’ Centers, Offices and Regions to facilitate the development and update of strategic plans and performance goals.
- Oversees the CMS Challenge Competition, working with components to plan, organize, implement and report on CMS Challenge Competitions.
- Manages and coordinates internal and external inquiries regarding the Center for Strategic Planning activities.
- Page last Modified: 04/03/2013 2:50 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins