Office of Acquisition and Grants Management
Daniel Kane, Director
Derrick Heard, Deputy Director
Business Operations Staff
Mary Jones, Director
Acquisition and Grants Group
Ed Hughes, Director
Division of Grants Management - Mary Beth Greene, Director
Division of Support Contracts - Carol Sevel, Director
Division of Beneficiary Support Contracts - Debra Hoffman, Director
Acquisition Support Group
Brian Hebbel, Director
Division of Medicare Support Contracts - Juanita Wilson, Director
Division of Quality Contracts - Brian Hebbel, Acting Director
Division of Program Integrity and Financial Management Contracts - Theresa Schultz, Director
Information Technology Group
Donald Knode, Director
Division of Information Systems Contracts - Andrew Mummert, Director
Division of Data Center Contracts - Christopher Hagepanos, Director
Division of Medicare and Medicaid IT Support Contracts - Lyandra Emmanuel, Director
Medicare Administrative Contracts Group
Linda Hook, Director
Division of Eastern Medicare Administrative Contracts - Desiree Wheeler, Director
Division of Southern Medicare Administrative Contracts - Kathy Markman, Director
Division of Western Medicare Administrative Contracts - Debra Stidham, Director
Acquisition Business and Services Group
Leisa Bodway, Director
Division of Agency Acquisition Workforce and Services - Famane Brown Director
Division of Financial Services - Mark Werder, Director
Division of Quality Assurance and Technology - Jason Vollmer, Director
- Serves as the Agency's Head of the Contracting Activity. Plans, organizes, coordinates and manages the activities required to maintain an agency-wide acquisition program.
- Serves as the Agency's Chief Grants Management Official, with responsibility for all CMS discretionary grants.
- Ensures the effective management of the Agency's acquisition and grant resources.
- Serves as the lead for developing and overseeing the Agency's acquisition planning efforts.
- Develops policy and procedures for use by acquisition staff and internal CMS staff necessary to maintain efficient and effective acquisition and grant programs.
- Advises and assists the Administrator, senior staff, and Agency components on acquisition and grant related issues.
- Plans, develops, and interprets comprehensive policies, procedures, regulations, and directives for CMS acquisition functions.
- Represents CMS at departmental acquisition and grant forums and functions, such as the Executive Council on Acquisition and the Executive Council for Grants Administration Policy.
- Serves as the CMS contact point with HHS and other Federal agencies relative to grant and cooperative agreement policy matters.
- Coordinates and/or conducts training for contracts and grant personnel, as well as project officers in CMS components.
- Develops agency-specific procurement guidelines for the utilization of small and disadvantaged business concerns in achieving an equitable percentage of CMS' contracting requirements.
- Provides cost/price analyses and evaluations required for the review, negotiation, award, administration, and closeout of grants and contracts. Provides support for field audit capability during the pre-award and closeout phases of contract and grant activities.
- Develops and maintains the OAGM automated procurement management system. Manages procurement information activities (i.e., collecting, reporting, and analyzing procurement data).
- Page last Modified: 06/02/2014 11:18 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins