Offices of Enterprise Management
Niall Brennan, Acting Director
Estelle Sowienski, Deputy Director
Vacant, Deputy Director
Business Operations Staff
Estelle Sowienski, Acting Director
Office of Enterprise Performance
Lori Maatta, Acting Director
Project Management Systems Group - Monica Kay, Acting Director
Project Integration and Analysis Group - William Dawkins, Acting Director
Performance Management Group - Reginald Powell, Director
Performance Reporting Group -William Dawkins, Acting Director
Office of E-Health Standards and Services
Robert Tagalicod, Director
HIT Initiatives Group - Elizabeth Holland, Director
Administration Simplification Group - Matthew Albright, Director
Division of Privacy Operations and Compliance -Mike Pagels, Director
Office of Enterprise Business
Niall Brennan, Acting Director
Enterprise Development Group - Fatima Miller, Acting Director
Business Operations Group - Barbara Rufo, Director
Innovation Business Support Group - Michael Reinhold, Director
Office of Information Products and Data Analytics
Christine Cox, Acting Director
Data and Analytics Strategy Group - Adrien Abrams, Director
Policy and Data Analytics Group - Eric Rollins, Director
Information Products Group - Chris Powers, Acting Director
Data Development and Services Group - Andrew Shatto, Director
Division of Survey Management and Analysis - Jason Petroski, Director
Division of Research Data Development - Ronnie Tan, Director
- Serves as CMS' primary resource for expertise on project management and integration.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes integrated project plans, schedules and/or timelines for designated high priority, mission-critical projects of large scope and complexity to ensure Agency-wide project coordination, identification of project dependencies and potential risks and the accurate reporting of project status.
- Provides consulting services to CMS Centers and Offices to support their project management activities including project planning, risk analysis, and project reporting including dashboard designs.
- Conducts project and business analysis such as risk identification and analysis; root cause analysis; schedule critical path analysis and trend analysis to ensure projects are running smoothly and all risks and dependencies have been identified and mitigated.
- Develops and coordinates a strategic framework for e-health. Coordinates and supports internal and external technical activities related to e-health services and ensures that individual initiatives tie to the overall agency and Federal e-health goals and strategies.
- Promotes and leverages innovative component initiatives. Facilitates cross-component awareness of various e-health projects.
- Serves as agency point of reference on Federal and private sector e-health initiatives.
- Coordinates and provides guidance on legislative and regulatory issues related to e-health standards and policies.
- Oversees the Administrative Simplification provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, including transactions, code sets, and identifiers.
- Serves as CMS lead for the administrative simplification and financial standards provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (together, "the Affordable Care Act").
- Sponsors, designs and develops information system strategies that align with CMS strategic goal to support the CMS program initiatives and value based programs, in collaboration with the Office of Information Services, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, Office of Clinical Standards and Quality, Center for Medicare, and other Centers and Offices.
- Engineers the enterprise business services that are in alignment with CMS strategic goals including the Identity Management, Portal, Web Services, Information Exchange (IE) frameworks, Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) frameworks, Business Intelligence and other CMS priority initiatives to reduce Information Technology duplication.
- Leads the efforts of integration of Strategic Information Systems (SIS).
- Develops and continually updates a comprehensive data and information product portfolio strategy for CMS, coordinating with appropriate CMS components as necessary. Serves as data product development lead to develop and continually improve the suite of CMS data products.
- Establishes policies and procedures regarding use and release of CMS data, promoting maximum access to data for internal and external users while maintaining beneficiary privacy and security.
- Serves as a single point of accountability and coordination across the agency to ensure consistency and efficient implementation of policies related to data release and dissemination.
- Develops and implements a data services strategy to maximize use of data on all CMS programs for external users, including issue papers, chart books, dashboards, enclave services, limited data sets, public use files, and research identifiable files.
- Develops and implements a data services strategy to maximize use of CMS data for internal users, including data warehouses, data sets (e.g. MAX data), business intelligence tools, and staff training.
- Serves as the agency point of contact for external data requests, manages the Research and Data Assistance Center, the Chronic Condition Warehouse and the activities of the Research Data Distribution Center.
- Page last Modified: 02/27/2014 2:31 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins