Contracting With CMS - General InformationThe Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) provides direction and technical guidance for the administration of the Federal effort to plan, develop, manage and evaluate health care financing programs and policies. To this end, CMS needs to procure a wide range of supplies and services to support Medicare and Medicaid programs including (but not limited to) the following:
- Research Studies and Demonstrations
- Consultant Services
- Utilization of Health Services
- Provider Fraud and Abuse
- Health Quality and Standards
- Professional Advisory Services
- Computer Programming
- Data Processing
- Office Supplies
- Computer Hardware and Software
Doing Business with CMS!
To view the latest CMS contracting opportunities
- To view the latest Contract Solicitations, please click on the "fedbizop.gov" link below under the "Other Related Links" section below
- To view the latest Forecast of Contract Opportunities Report, please click on the "CMS FY14 Forecast" link below under the "Other Related Links" section below.
- To view the latest Bid Board Notices, please click on the "Bid Board Section" link below under the "Download" section below
The CMS Office of Acquisitions and Grants Management
2014 Industry Day Conference was a Success!
We would like to take this time to thank you for your participation, suggestions, and lively discussions during the conference. For more conference information, click on the conference link below under the Related Links section to view the materials offered at the conference (morning and breakout sessions).
CMS's Small Business Office
CMS has a full time Small Business Specialist (SBS) co-located at CMS. The SBS is a member to the Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) headquartered in the Hubert H. Humphrey Building in DC. The SBS is CMS' OSDBU representative ensuring that all reasonable action is taken to increase awards to small, small disadvantaged, HUBZones, and women-owned businesses. Company profiles and capability statements for all types of services are maintained by this office. Quick View of Important and New Contracting Items of Interest
** New Freedom of Information Act Request are Posted (See downloads below)
In response to President Obama's plan for transparency, CMS is pleased to post several contracts from recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. CMS plans to also post in the near future other contracts for which we receive many FOIA requests. Please visit this site prior to submission of a FOIA request to ensure that the contract you desire is not already publicized.
**NOTICE TO ALL CMS CONTRACTORS AND GRANTEES**
You are hereby notified that the funding prohibitions regarding Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and related entities, in the FY 2010 Continuing Resolution and in several of the FY 2010 appropriations acts, have been declared unconstitutional by the District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Please see the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Memorandum M-10-12, dated March 16, 2010, entitled, “District Court ruling on appropriations provisions regarding the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)”
As a result, OMB Memorandum M-10-02 of October 7, 2009 regarding “Guidance on section 163 of the Continuing Resolution regarding the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)” , is hereby rescinded.
**END OF NOTICE**
- Thank You for Attending The 2014 Contracting with CMS Conference
- CMS Forecast Opportunities FY 2015 [PDF, 211KB]
- IDIQ BPA List2 [PDF, 341KB]
- Bid Board Section
- FedBizOpps Site - Opens in a new window
- MAC Jurisdiction 1 Contract [PDF, 7MB]
- MAC Jurisdiction 10 Contract [PDF, 8MB]
- MAC Jurisdiction 11 Contract [PDF, 7MB]
- MAC Jurisdiction A Contract [PDF, 5MB]
- MAC Jurisdiction D Contract [PDF, 4MB]
- Zone Program Integrity Contractor ZPIC Zone 4 sow [PDF, 565KB]
- Zone Program Integrity Contractor ZPIC Zone 4 award [PDF, 7MB]
- Zone Program Integrity Contractor ZPIC Zone 7 sow [PDF, 565KB]
- Zone Program Integrity Contractor ZPIC Zone 7 award [PDF, 6MB]
- Grants Home Page
- Page last Modified: 02/04/2015 8:22 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins