Office of Legislation
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Office of Legislation serves as a liaison and resource for the U.S. Congress to explain the polices, payment systems, and operations of the Medicare, Medicaid, and Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP). The Office of Legislation responds to inquiries from Members of Congress and Congressional Committees.
For more information about the structure of the office, please see the organizational chart at the link below.
To contact the Office of Legislation, please call (202) 690-5960.
- 2012 Part C and D Congressional District Data [ZIP, 198KB]
- 2011 Part C and D Enrollment Data by Congressional District [ZIP, 250KB]
- RTC - Long-Term-Care Hospitals-Final [PDF, 5MB]
- 2010 Part C and D Enrollment Data by Congressional District [ZIP, 127KB]
- Office of Legislation Organizational Chart [PDF, 22KB]
- Page last Modified: 01/16/2013 6:41 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins