What's Happening Now
- Give Mom the gift of good health - check this out!
- Lyfechannel wins healthfinder.gov Mobile App Challenge contest
- Report shows progress in Health IT programs
- New program offers support for new mom's
- Establishing standards and guidance for Navigators
- Affordable Care Act turns 3, celebrates achievements in health
- HHS focuses on lower costs, better care, through technology
One of the main ways we will prevent cardiovascular disease in this country is to empower Americans to make heart healthy lifestyle changes.
- Infographic on the Affordable Care Act and women
- Discover how mobile apps contribute to healthy living
- Understanding the CMS eHealth initiative
- Visit It's Only Natural for resources and information
- Health equity in the spotlight with Secretary Sebelius
- New focus on quality over quantity in health care
- eHealth: Technology paves the way to better health
Introduction to E-Health
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of E-Health Standards and Services (OESS) provides a roadmap on how the agency plans to build an e-health environment through strategic alignment of e-health initiatives, developing innovative policies in an effort to reduce provider burden.