Medicare Prescription Drug Appeals & Grievances
This section provides specific information of particular importance to beneficiaries receiving Part D drug benefits through a Part D plan.
Use the navigation tool on the left side of this page to link to sub-pages with more detailed information on areas such as grievances, coverage determinations and exceptions, appeals under Part D, and other guidance.
WEB BASED TRAINING COURSE AVAILABLE FOR PART D
The course covers requirements for Part D coverage determinations, appeals, and grievances found at 42 CFR Part 423, Subpart M and Chapter 18 of the Prescription Drug Benefit Plan Manual. Complete details and a link to the training module can be found on the "Guidance" page (select "Guidance" link on the navigation menu found at the left side of this page).
- Medicare Appeals - How to File a Complaint, Coverage Determination, or an Appeal - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Rights and Protections - Opens in a new window
- Drugdex - Opens in a new window
- US Pharmacopeia - Opens in a new window
- American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 05/09/2014 3:29 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins