Medicare Prescription Drug Appeals & Grievances
This section provides specific information of particular importance to beneficiaries receiving Part D drug benefits through a Part D plan.
Use the navigation tool on the left side of this page to link to sub-pages with more detailed information on areas such as grievances, coverage determinations and exceptions, appeals under Part D, and other guidance.
- Medicare Appeals - How to File a Complaint, Coverage Determination, or an Appeal - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Rights and Protections - Opens in a new window
- Drugdex - Opens in a new window
- US Pharmacopeia - Opens in a new window
- American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 02/27/2012 7:10 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins