2014 ICD-10-CM and GEMs
The 2014 ICD-10-CM files below contain information on the new diagnosis coding system, ICD-10-CM, that is being developed as a replacement for ICD-9-CM, Volumes 1 and 2.
NOTE: The “2014 ICD-10-CM Addendum” documents contain strikeout text to depict what is being deleted in the files. If you are visually impaired and are unable to detect the strikeout text, please contact NCHSED at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 301-458-4688.
NOTE: the 2014 Reimbursement files were updated on November 12, 2013.
- 2014 Code Descriptions in Tabular Order [ZIP, 1MB]
- 2014 Code Tables and Index [ZIP, 16MB]
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Duplicate Code Numbers [ZIP, 64KB]
- 2014 General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs) – Diagnosis Codes and Guide [ZIP, 623KB]
- 2014 Reimbursement Mappings – Diagnosis Codes and Guides [ZIP, 248KB]
- FY 2014 ICD-10-CM Present On Admission (POA) Exempt List [ZIP, 4MB]
- Page last Modified: 11/12/2013 8:27 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins