Part C and Part D Compliance Actions
CMS issues compliance letters, such as notices of non-compliance, warning letters, and Corrective Action Plan requests. We also conduct compliance analyses, including the annual Past Performance Review.
This page contains an Ad hoc Corrective Action Plan (CAP) monthly report, which lists information about Medicare Part C and Part D sponsors that received an ad hoc CAP as well as access to the text of the ad hoc CAP letter. (“Ad hoc CAPs” refers to CAPs issued by CMS that are not included in an audit report.)
This page also includes results from CMS' Past Performance Review. Specifically, the report below called "Spring 2014 Past Performance Review Outlier Results" lists MA organizations and Part D sponsors identified as poor performing or "outlier" organizations during the period from January 2013 through February 2014. The report lists the name of the organization, whether its performance problems were related to Part C, Part D, or both, and the performance categories in which the entity scored poorly. The detailed methodology that CMS used to identify these poor performers is available by clicking on the "Past Performance Methodology" related link below.
To view the Contract Year 2013 Annual Election Period Marketing Surveillance Summary Report please click on the link in the download section.
- Spring 2014 Past Performance Review Outlier Results [DOCX, 31KB]
- Past Performance Public Release Memo [PDF, 118KB]
- Fall 2013 Past Performance Review Outlier Results [PDF, 110KB]
- Spring 2013 Past Performance Review Outlier Results [DOCX, 25KB]
- CY2013 AEP Marketing Surveillance Summary Report [PDF, 303KB]
- CY2014 AEP Marketing Surveillance Summary Report [PDF, 396KB]
- Ad-Hoc CAP September 2014 [ZIP, 61MB]
- Page last Modified: 09/08/2014 12:55 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins