Medicare Marketing Guidelines
The Marketing guidelines reflect CMS' interpretation of the marketing requirements and related provisions of the Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit rules (Chapter 42 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 422 and 423).
The Guidelines are for use by Medicare Advantage Plans (MAs), Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MA-PDs), Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs) and 1876 Cost Plans. The guidelines allow organizations offering both Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans the ability to reference one document when developing marketing materials.
- Medicare Marketing Guidelines 06.17.14 Updated with Issue Date [ZIP, 817KB]
- Medicare Marketing Guidelines 06.28.13 [ZIP, 798KB]
- Allowable Use of Medicare Beneficiary Information Obtained from CMS & Prohibition on Using Federal Funds for Non-Plan Related Activities [ZIP, 72KB]
- Clarification of MMG and Appeals Related Error in Annual Notice of Change/Evidence of Coverage Templates [PDF, 75KB]
- Clarification of Medicare Marketing Guidelines Requirements and Outbound Enrollment Verification Policy [PDF, 80KB]
- Page last Modified: 06/26/2014 1:19 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins