- FY 2014 Final Rule Tables
- Type of File
Below are the data tables for the FY 2014 Final Rule. The data files and impact file for the FY 2014 final rule are located on a separate list.
Below are the data tables for the FY 2014 Final Rule and associated rules and notices. The data files and impact file for the FY 2014 Final Rule and associated rules and notices are located on a separate list.
1. Table 1A-1E: This excel spreadsheet contains the final FY 2014 Operating and Capital National and Puerto Rico Specific Standardized Amounts.
2. Wage Index Final Rule and Correction Notice Tables:
• Final Rule Contains Tables 2, 3A, 3B, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4J, 9A, 9C
• Correction Notice Tables: 2-CN, 3A-CN, 4A-CN, 4C-CN, 4J-CN
3. Table 5: List of MS-DRGs, Relative Weighting Factors and Geometric and Arithmetic Mean Length of Stay.
4. Tables 6B-6K: Table 6B New Procedure Codes; Table 6G Additions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6H Deletions from the CC Exclusions List. Table 6I Complete MCC list; Table 6J Complete CC list; Table 6K Complete list of CC exclusions for the MS-DRGs.
5. Tables 7A and 7B: Tables 7A and 7B contain the number of discharges, and selected percentile lengths of stay for both MS-DRGs, version 30 and MS-DRGs, version 31.
6. Tables 8A, 8B, and 8C: Tables 8A and 8B contain the FY 2014 IPPS operating and capital statewide average cost-to-charge-ratios. Table 8C contains the FY 2014 LTCH statewide average cost-to-charge-ratios.
7. Table 10: Table 10 contains the cost thresholds by MS-DRG for the cost criteria for new technology add on payment applications for FY 2015.
8. Table 14: List of Hospitals with fewer than 1,600 Medicare discharges based on the March 2013 update of the FY 2012 MedPAR file and potentially eligible hospitals' FY 2014 Low-Volume Payment Adjustment for discharges occurring before April 1, 2014. Eligibility for the low-volume payment adjustment is also dependent upon meeting the mileage criteria specified at section 412.101(b)(2)(ii) of the regulations. This table was included with the interim final rule with comment period CMS-1599-IFC2 published in the Federal Register on March 18, 2014, which implements the changes to the payment adjustment for low-volume hospitals provided for by the Pathway for SGR Reform Act of 2013.
9. Table 15: FY 2014 Readmission adjustment factors under the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program, which are based on excess readmission ratios from the performance period of July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2012. This file includes the FY 2014 readmission adjustment factors established in the FY 2014 Final Rule (CMS-1599-F) and the subsequent corrections to those factors made in September 2013 (CMS-1599-CN2).
10. Hospital VBP Tables 16A and 16B:
- Table 16A: Contains the proxy adjustment factors under the Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program that were calculated using historical baseline and performance periods. These proxies for the FY 2014 Hospital VBP payment adjustment factors will not be used to adjust hospital payments. This file includes the proxy adjustment factors published for the FY 2014 Final Rule (CMS-1599-F) and the subsequent corrections to those proxy adjustment factors made in September 2013 (CMS-1599-CN2).
- Table 16B: Contains the actual payment adjustment factors under the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program for FY 2014. These actual factors are based on the finalized baseline and performance period for FY 2014 and will be used to adjust base operating DRG payments to eligible hospitals for discharges occurring in FY 2014.
- Table 1A-1E [ZIP, 9KB]
- Wage Index Final Rule and Correction Notice Tables [ZIP, 632KB]
- Table 5 [ZIP, 82KB]
- Tables 6B and 6G-6K [ZIP, 1MB]
- Tables 7A and 7B [ZIP, 109KB]
- Tables 8A, 8B, and 8C [ZIP, 16KB]
- Table 10 [ZIP, 37KB]
- Table 14 [ZIP, 45KB]
- Table 15 – Final Rule and Correction Notice Tables [ZIP, 150KB]
- Hospital VBP Table 16A (final rule and correction notice) and Table 16B [ZIP, 278KB]
Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins