- FY 2015 Wage Index Home Page
- See Below
- Fiscal Year
- FY 2015 Hospital Wage Index Development Time Table (Note: CMS replaced the original file posted with the file below due to a technical error)
Note: CMS has made the following changes to the timetable from the prior year
- The October PUF will now be released in September (September 13, 2013)
- Hospitals will have until November 21, 2013 to request revisions to the wage data posted in the September PUF
- Hospitals must now send a hardcopy and electronic copy of any April appeal sent to CMS
- FY 2015 September Preliminary PUF: Contains the September preliminary S-3 cost report wage data and the occupational mix data. SEE NOTES IN NUMBER 1 ABOVE.
- FY 2015 Wage Index Pension Cost Spreadsheet Overview & Instructions.
FY 2015 February 2014 Wage Index PUFs Revised: Contains the February Worksheet S-3 cost report wage data and the Calendar Year 2010 occupational mix survey data. Note: On February 28, 2014, we added an extra tab to correct the Occupational Mix Survey data of 72 providers that are erroneously reflected in the original FY 15 February Occ Mix PUF posted on February 20, 2014.
- FY 2015 February 20, 2014 Average Hourly Wage Comparison PUF: Contains the FY 2015 preliminary occupational mix adjusted CBSA Average Hourly Wages (AHWs) and the FY 2014 final occupational mix adjusted CBSA AHWs
- FY 2015 Hospital Wage Index Development Time Table [PDF, 34KB]
- FY 2015 September Preliminary PUF [ZIP, 4MB]
- FY 2015 Wage Index Pension Cost Spreadsheet Overview & Instructions [ZIP, 155KB]
- FY 2015 February 2014 Wage Index PUFs Revised [ZIP, 4MB]
- FY 2015 February 20, 2014 Average Hourly Wage Comparison PUF [ZIP, 36KB]
Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins