- CMS Finalized Policies for the Physician Value-Based Payment Modifier under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule 2014 Final Rule
This National Provider Call provides an overview of the finalized policies for the value-based payment modifier (VM) under the 2014 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Final Rule. This presentation will discuss how CMS plans to continue to phase in and expand application of the VM in 2016 based on performance in 2014. The presentation will also describe how the VM is aligned with the reporting requirements under the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS). A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, physician group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, insurers.
- Review of the finalized Value-Based Payment Modifier policies under the 2014 PFS Final Rule
- Question and answer session
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- If you need assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- You may also review the frequently asked questions on the registration HELP page.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
Continuing Education Credit:
This MLN Connects Call has been approved by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Please review CE Activity Information Instructions for specific details.
For More Information:
Visit the Physician Feedback Program website for more information on the Value-Based Payment Modifier.