Medicare FFS Physician Feedback Program/Value-Based Payment Modifier
The Physician Feedback/Value-Based Modifier Program provides comparative performance information to physicians as one part of Medicare's efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of medical care. This is achieved by providing meaningful and actionable information to physicians so they can improve the care they furnish, and by moving toward physician reimbursement that rewards value rather than volume.
The tabs on the left side of your screen contain the following information:
- Background – basic information on the Physician Feedback/Value-Based Payment Modifier Program
- Federal Regulations and Guidance – links to current and previous Physician Fee Schedule rules, which govern the Program
- News and Announcements – the latest news, as well as an archive of previous announcements
- Self-Nomination/Registration – important information for group practices about registering to participate in the 2014 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) before the registration period closes on September 30, 2014 and requesting an appropriate Individuals Authorized Access to the CMS Computer Services (IACS) account.
- Episode Grouping for Medicare and Supplemental Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs-This page contains important information about the Supplemental Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) which give payment-standardized, risk-adjusted cost information to medical group practices on the management of their Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) patients based on episodes of care. The PY 2012 Supplemental QRURs were made available to medical group practices with 100 or more eligible professionals (EP) in July 2014.
- 2011 QRUR (disseminated 12/12)- This page contains links to QRUR templates, methodologies, and supporting information for two versions of the Quality and Resource Use Report (QRUR) that CMS issued in December 2012: to individual physicians in nine states and large groups of physicians that participated in the PQRS Group Reporting Option (GPRO) in 2011.
- 2012 QRUR (disseminated ( 9/13 )- This page contains links to QRUR templates, methodologies, and supporting information for the Quality and Resource Use Report (QRUR) that CMS issued in September 2013 to physicians in groups of 25 or more eligible professionals.
- How to Obtain the 2012 QRUR and the 2012 IEP PQRS Performance Report- This page contains information about how authorized representatives in groups of 25 or more EPs can access the PY2012 QRURs.
- Archive of 2010 QRUR Template and Supporting Information- This page contains report templates and supporting documentation for the 2010 QRURS.
- CMS Teleconferences and Events – this dynamic list contains materials and information presented in listening sessions, National Provider Calls, and other events.
- Page last Modified: 08/12/2014 3:38 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins