Part D Program Analysis
This page contains information on Part D program analysis performed by CMS. These reports will also be used to better identify, evaluate and measure the effects of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, (MMA).
Click the selection that best matches your area of interest. Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources regularly.
- 2011 Medicare Part D Drug Utilization Trends (v.12.26.13) [ZIP, 889KB]
- Negotiated Pricing Between General Mail Order and Retail Pharmacies [PDF, 87KB]
- Negotiated Pricing Between Preferred and Non-Preferred Pharmacy Networks [PDF, 167KB]
- CMS 2012 Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Symposium Presentations (March 20-21, 2012) [ZIP, 14MB]
- 2010 Part D Generic Dispensing Rates by Contract (PDE) (v04.18.12) [ZIP, 127KB]
- 2009 Part D Generic Dispensing Rates by Contract (PDE) (v08.18.11) [ZIP, 106KB]
- State and Zip Code Distribution of Coverage Gap Rebate Checks (v03.31.11) [ZIP, 764KB]
- 2009 Manufacturer-Level Brand Spending in the Gap (Non-LIS) (results through March 2010 TAP data) [ZIP, 45KB]
- Utilization Trends for Atypical Antipsychotics (2006-2008) [PDF, 67KB]
- March 18, 2010 Part D Data Symposium Presentations [ZIP, 7MB]
- Page last Modified: 02/12/2014 3:39 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins