Part D Program Analysis
This page contains information on Part D program analysis performed by CMS. These reports will also be used to better identify, evaluate and measure the effects of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, (MMA).
Click the selection that best matches your area of interest. Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources regularly.
- CMS 2012 Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Symposium Presentations (March 20-21, 2012) [ZIP, 14MB]
- 2010 Part D Generic Dispensing Rates by Contract (PDE) (v04.18.12) [ZIP, 127KB]
- 2009 Part D Generic Dispensing Rates by Contract (PDE) (v08.18.11) [ZIP, 106KB]
- State and Zip Code Distribution of Coverage Gap Rebate Checks (v03.31.11) [ZIP, 764KB]
- 2009 Manufacturer-Level Brand Spending in the Gap (Non-LIS) (results through March 2010 TAP data) [ZIP, 45KB]
- Medicare Part D Strategic Reassignment Enrollment Analysis (2007-2008) [PDF, 105KB]
- Impact of Reassignment in the Part D Program on Health Outcomes (2007) [PDF, 197KB]
- Utilization Trends for Atypical Antipsychotics (2006-2008) [PDF, 67KB]
- March 18, 2010 Part D Data Symposium Presentations [ZIP, 7MB]
- October 30, 2008 Part D Data Symposium Presentations [ZIP, 1MB]
- October 30, 2008 Part D Data Symposium Fact Sheet [PDF, 61KB]
- Page last Modified: 04/26/2012 1:01 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins