Prescription Drug Coverage - General Information
The MMA legislation provides seniors and people with disabilities with the first comprehensive prescription drug benefit ever offered under the Medicare program, the most significant improvement to senior health care in nearly 40 years.
This overview page provides links to important information on the new benefit.
Click the selection that best matches your area of interest. Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources regularly.
- 2013 Landscape Presentations [ZIP, 2MB]
- 2013 PDP Landscape Source Files (v.04.25.13) [ZIP, 80KB]
- 2013 MA Landscape Source Files (v.11.21.12) [ZIP, 2MB]
- 2013 SNP Landscape Source Files (v.12.05.12) [ZIP, 997KB]
- 2013 Plan and Premium Information for Medicare Plans Offering Part D Coverage (Premium File V 04.25.13) [ZIP, 3MB]
- 2011-2012 Medicare Advantage Premium Change Information (09.16.11) [ZIP, 1MB]
- 2007-2012 PDP, MA, and SNP Landscape Files [ZIP, 21MB]
- 2006-2012 Plan and Premium Information for Medicare Plans Offering Part D [ZIP, 22MB]
- Page last Modified: 01/02/2013 12:31 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins