Prescription Drug Coverage - General Information
The MMA legislation provides seniors and people with disabilities with the first comprehensive prescription drug benefit ever offered under the Medicare program, the most significant improvement to senior health care in nearly 40 years.
This overview page provides links to important information on the new benefit.
Click the selection that best matches your area of interest. Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources regularly.
- 2014 PDP Landscape Source Files (v.05.29.14) [ZIP, 169KB]
- 2014 MA Landscape Source Files (v.05.29.14) [ZIP, 3MB]
- 2014 SNP Landscape Source Files (v.01.29.14) [ZIP, 683KB]
- 2014 MMP Landscape Source Files (v.10.21.13) [ZIP, 56KB]
- 2014 Plan and Premium Information for Medicare Plans Offering Part D Coverage (V 05.29.14) [ZIP, 2MB]
- 2014 Medicare Part D National Stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans [ZIP, 19KB]
- 2013 Landscape Presentations [ZIP, 2MB]
- 2013 Landscape and Plan and Premium Files For Medicare Plans Offering Part D Coverage(v 09 06 14) [ZIP, 5MB]
- 2011-2012 Medicare Advantage Premium Change Information (09.16.11) [ZIP, 1MB]
- 2006-2012 Plan and Premium Information for Medicare Plans Offering Part D [ZIP, 22MB]
- 2007-2012 PDP, MA, and SNP Landscape Files [ZIP, 21MB]
- Page last Modified: 09/17/2014 2:07 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins