GPRO Web Interface
2014 GPRO Web Interface
2014 GPRO Measures Using the Web Interface Reporting Method
The information posted on this page is for groups who have registered with CMS to report measures through the GPRO Web Interface for program year 2014. This includes groups reporting for Physician Quality Reporting Systems (PQRS) as well as groups participating in the Shared Savings Program as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). For groups electing this method of reporting, CMS will pre-populate the Web Interface with a sample patient population. Successful completion of the 22 Web Interface measures for the required number of patients will determine PQRS incentive eligibility and performance rates for the measures.
The following documents listed below can be found within the 2014 GPRO Web Interface Measures List, Narrative Measure Specifications, and Release Notes file:
• The 2014 Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Web Interface Disease Modules, Care Coordination/Patient Safety and Preventive Care Measures List document which consists of the (22) 2014 GPRO Web Interface GPRO reporting method measures.
• The 2014 Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Web Interface Narrative Measure Specifications which provides a description of each of the 22 measures.
• The 2014 GPRO Web Interface Narrative Specification Release Notes which provides a list of changes to existing measures made since the release of the 2013 GPRO Narrative Measure Specifications, Version 4.1.
Please note: To earn a 2014 PQRS incentive payment and avoid the 2016 PQRS payment adjustment, group practices taking part in PQRS GPRO via the Web Interface must meet the requirements for satisfactory reporting.
For educational resources to assist groups reporting through methods other than the Web Interface, see the appropriate section(s)on the left sidebar.
2014 GPRO Web Interface Reporting Made Simple
This document applies to group practices that have registered to take part in 2014 PQRS using the GPRO Web Interface. To view click on the following link: 2014 Web Interface Reporting Made Simple.
A description of each of the 22 Web Interface Narrative Specifications, including updates from 2013 can be found in the "2014 GPRO Web Interface Measures List, Narrative Measure Specifications, and Release Notes". zip file and contains the following titled documents:
• 2014 GPRO Web Interface Measures List
• 2014 GPRO Web Interface Narrative Specifications
• 2014 GPRO Web Interface Release Notes
Links to the 2014 PQRS GPRO Web Interface Supporting Documents can be found below. These documents have been posted by module for program year 2014. Each Excel document contains the following tabs: Patient Confirmation, Data Guidance, and Downloadable Resource Tables, which include coding for each measure. Additionally, the “2014 Group Practice Reporting Option Web Interface Supporting Documentation Release Notes” are posted, documenting changes between program year 2013 and program year 2014.
2014 GPRO CAD Supporting Documents v5.0
2014 GPRO CARE Supporting Documents v5.0
2014 GPRO DM Supporting Documents v5.0
2014 GPRO HF Supporting Documents v5.0
2014 GPRO HTN Supporting Documents v5.0
2014 GPRO IVD Supporting Documents v5.0
2014 GPRO PREV Supporting Documents v5.0
Documents containing performance rate calculation algorithms for the 22 GPRO Web Interface measures can be found in the following zip file: 2014 Measure flows for ACO GPRO and PQRS GPRO Web Interface Users. This file contains the following titled documents:
2014 GPRO CAD Flows v2.0
2014 GPRO CARE Flows v2.0
2014 GPRO DM Flows v2.0
2014 GPRO HF Flow v2.0
2014 GPRO HTN Flow v2.0
2014 GPRO IVD Flow v2.0
2014 GPRO PREV Flow v2.0
2014 PQRS GPRO and ACO GPRO Web Interface Trainings
These presentations provide training for the 2014 GPRO Web Interface reporting option from IACS registration through Web Interface submission for 2014 PQRS. These presentations apply to group practices participating through the PQRS and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) GPRO, including Medicare Shared Savings Program and Pioneer ACO.
• 2014 PQRS GPRO and ACO GPRO – Web Interface and IACS
• 2014 PQRS GPRO and ACO GPRO – Web Interface Measure Specifications and Supporting Documents
• 2014 PQRS GPRO and ACO GPRO – Web Interface Overview
• 2014 PQRS GPRO and ACO GPRO – Web Interface Assignment and Sampling
Please note that additional presentations will be added as they become available.
If reporting for PQRS through another CMS program (such as the Medicare Shared Savings Program, Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative, Pioneer Accountable Care Organizations), please check the program’s requirements for information on how to report quality data to earn a PQRS incentive and/or avoid the PQRS payment adjustment. Please note, although CMS has attempted to align or adopt similar reporting requirements across programs, eligible professionals should look to the respective quality program to ensure they satisfy the PQRS, EHR Incentive Program, Value-Based Payment Modifier (VBM), etc. requirements of each of these programs.
- Page last Modified: 09/12/2014 3:13 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins