Help Desk Support
CMS has provided the following resources to answer inquiries regarding the Physician Quality Reporting System (Physician Quality Reporting, previously known as Physician Quality Reporting Initiative or PQRI) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program, incentive payments, feedback reports, and IACS registration.
- QualityNet Help Desk – Available Monday – Friday; 7:00 AM–7:00 PM CST
- General CMS Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Incentive Program information
- Portal password issues
- Feedback report availability and access
- PQRI-IACS registration questions
- PQRI-IACS login issues
- A/B MAC and Carrier Provider Contact Centers
- Remittance Advice
- Incentive payments
- Adjustments made to incentive payments due to sanctions/overpayments
To get a list of Provider Contact Centers, see the "Provider Call Center Toll-Free Numbers Directory" by clicking on the following link http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNGenInfo/index.html?redirect=/MLNGenInfo/and scrolling below to the "Downloads" section.
- Page last Modified: 04/11/2013 10:37 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins