Affordable Care Act
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Affordable Care Act) contains numerous provisions of importance to American Indians/Alaska Natives. CMS seeks to keep Indian Country informed on the important improvements to health care relevant to CMS programs in Indian Country such as Medicaid expansion and Indian-specific Medicare charges.
CMS' Tribal Affairs Group is hosting a series of calls the Third Friday of every month discussing Indian-specific provisions in the Affordable Care Act relevant to CMS programs. Summaries of the calls are posted below as they become available.
- Health Care Reform: Tracking Tribal, Federal and State Implementation [PDF, 1MB]
- CMS All Tribes Calls on Affordable Care Act Implementation [PDF, 257KB]
- Summary of All Tribes Call on ACA - July 15. 2011 [ZIP, 83KB]
- Summary of All Tribes Call on ACA - June 17, 2011 [PDF, 8KB]
- Summary of All Tribes Call on ACA - May 13, 2011 [PDF, 8KB]
- Page last Modified: 03/05/2013 4:51 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins