MLN General Information
Welcome to the Medicare Learning Network® – Your free Medicare education and information resource!
The Medicare Learning Network® (MLN) is the home for education, information, and resources for the health care professional community. The MLN provides access to CMS Program information you need, when you need it, so you can focus more on providing care to your patients.
Serving as the umbrella for a variety of CMS education and communication activities, the MLN offers:
- MLN Educational Products, including MLN Matters® Articles
- Web-Based Training (WBT) Courses - Opens in a new window (many offer Continuing Education credits)
- MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls
- MLN Connects™ Provider Association Partnerships
- MLN Connects™ Provider eNews
- Provider electronic mailing lists
CMS relies on its Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) to assist us in delivering education and information to Medicare FFS providers. These contractors maintain toll-free telephone lines for inquiries; provide self-service options, such as websites and portals; and conduct outreach and education, including interactions with individual providers, group practices, and local professional associations.
If you have questions about the Medicare Program, you should first get in touch with your MAC. To find contact information, please use the Provider Compliance Interactive Map.
The Medicare Learning Network® (MLN), a registered trademark of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), is the brand name for official information health care professionals can trust.
- Page last Modified: 03/19/2014 2:51 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins