Current Partnership Opportunities
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) conducts Outreach and Education for consumers on a variety of topics related to better health and program benefits. You can help us spread the word!
CMS is currently focusing outreach on the availability of preventive screenings and services for people with Medicare. As a result of the Affordable Care Act, many of these services are available now for little to no out-of-pocket costs to consumers. Publications and other educational materials are available for your organization to use to help CMS educate the public about these important program benefits. See the Related Links below, and check back often for additional information.
- Flyer - The Health care Law is Working for People with Medicare - Opens in a new window
- Checklist - Are You Up to Date on Your Preventive Services? - Opens in a new window
- Booklet - Your Guide to Medicares Preventive Services - Opens in a new window
- Brochure - Questions to Ask about Medicare Preventive Services - Opens in a new window
- More Preventive Services Materials - Opens in a new window
- Partner With CMS
- Page last Modified: 03/02/2012 2:50 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins