The Affordable Care Act created unprecedented opportunities for millions of Americans to access health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
In the Marketplace:
- Compare all their health insurance options in one place
- Know that plans are meeting state and federal standards
- Link directly to different financial assistance programs including Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and tax credits that can help pay private health plan premiums in advance
Small employers can
- Make health insurance available to their employees
- Choose the level of coverage they’ll offer
- Define how much they’ll contribute towards their employees’ coverage
Learn more about the Marketplace and how you can help more Americans access health insurance.