- Medicare Preventive Services National Provider Call: Five New Medicare Preventive Services
- Medicare Preventive Services
Did you know that five new preventive services are now covered by Medicare?
- Screening and Behavioral Counseling Interventions in Primary Care to Reduce Alcohol Misuse
- Screening for Depression in Adults
- Intensive Behavioral Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and High-Intensity Behavioral Counseling (HIBC) to prevent STIs
- Intensive Behavioral Therapy for Obesity
CMS experts will provide an overview of these preventive services covered by Medicare, when to perform them, who can perform each service, who is eligible, and how to code and bill for each service, followed by a question and answer session.
When: Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, health educators, registered dietitians, nutrition professionals, medical billers and coders, and other interested health care professionals
Podcast 2 of 5: Screening for Depression in Adults [ZIP, 6MB]
Podcast 5 of 5: Intensive Behavioral Therapy for Obesity [ZIP, 8MB]
For More Information:
Prevention – General Information