- In-depth Overview of Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for Eligible Professionals
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
Session provides in-depth overview of clinical quality measures included in the final rule for Stage 2 of Meaningful Use for the EHR Incentive Programs for eligible professionals. Details provided on the measures, the recommended core set for reporting purposes, and the upcoming release of the 2014 electronic specifications for the EHR Incentive Programs. Question and answer session.
When: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Time: 12:30PM - 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Professionals Eligible for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. More information can be found in the “Eligibility Requirements for Professionals” section of the Getting Started web page.
- Review background information on the EHR Incentive Program: Meaningful Use
- Present Stage 2 requirements, focusing on clinical quality measures
- Explain components of eMeasures in Stage 2
- Provide additional resources for more information
- Question and answer session
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls web page.