- Begin Transitioning to ICD-10 in 2013 National Provider Call
On September 5, 2012, CMS published a final rule that delays the ICD-10 compliance date from October 1, 2013 to October 1, 2014. Are you ready to transition to ICD-10? Now is the time to prepare. Join us to learn how to prepare in 2013 for the transition.
CMS Subject matter experts review basic information on the transition to ICD-10 and discuss implementation planning and preparation strategies. A question and answer session follow the presentations.
When: Thursday, April 18, 2013
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare FFS providers
- Planning for transition to ICD-10
- Claims processing
- National implementation issues
- National Coverage Decisions
- YouTube Video Slideshow Presentation
- Post Call Clarification for Presentation
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 18MB]
- Written Transcript [PDF, 231KB]
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the CMS ICD-10 website.