- Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for Eligible Professionals: In-depth Overview of Clinical Quality Measures for Reporting Beginning in 2014
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
This call gives eligible professionals an in-depth overview of clinical quality measures (CQMs) included in the final rule for Stage 2 of Meaningful Use for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program. Details on the measures, the recommended core set for reporting purposes, and the 2014 electronic specifications for the Medicare EHR Incentive Program are provided, followed by question and answer session.
When: Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Professionals eligible for the Medicare and/or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. For more details: Eligibility Requirements for Professionals.
- Review background information on the EHR Incentive Program: Meaningful Use
- Present Stage 2 requirements, focusing on clinical quality measures
- Explain components of eMeasures in Stage 2
- Provide additional resources for more information
- Question and answer session
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls registration website
For More Information:
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.