- 2015 Medicare PFS Proposals for PQRS, Value Modifier, EHR Incentive Program, and the Physician Compare Website
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2015 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Proposed Rule. This presentation will cover potential program updates to the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS). The topics covered include changes to reporting mechanisms, individual measures, measures groups for inclusion in 2015, criteria for satisfactorily reporting for incentive, criteria for avoiding future payment adjustments, requirements for Medicare incentive program alignment, and satisfactory participation under the qualified clinical data registry option.
The presentation also provides an overview of the proposals for the value-based payment modifier, including how CMS proposes to continue to phase in and expand application of the value-based payment modifier in 2017 based on performance in 2015. The presentation also describes how the value-based payment modifier is aligned with the reporting requirements under the PQRS.
Lastly, this presentation will cover proposals related to the Shared Savings Program (SSP) quality policies. Topics covered include updates to the quality measures, revisions to quality measure benchmarks, and a proposal to include a quality improvement reward for ACOs. Updates to Physician Compare and the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program will also be provided.
When: Thursday, July 24, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, practitioners, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, insurers.
- Proposed changes to PQRS individual reporting requirements and PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- Proposed updates to Physician Compare and the EHR Incentive Program
- Review of the proposed Medicare Shared Savings Program policies related to the quality performance standard and reporting
- Review of the proposed value-based payment modifier policies under the 2015 proposed rule
- Plan for the future of the PQRS GPRO
- Where to call for help
Slide Presentation [PDF, 746KB]
Continuing Education Credit Information:
This MLN Connects Call is being evaluated by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
- PQRS website
- EHR Incentive Programs website
- Physician Feedback Program/Value-Based Payment Modifier website