MLN Connects® National Provider Call Program
MLN Connects® National Provider Calls (MLN Connects Calls) are educational conference calls conducted for the Medicare provider and supplier community that educate and inform participants about new policies and/or changes to the Medicare program. MLN Connects is a part of the Medicare Learning Network® (MLN)*. MLN Connects Calls offer participants:
- In-depth presentations by CMS subject matter experts providing the latest information on topics specific to Medicare providers and suppliers
- Slide presentations and other related materials posted to the CMS website prior to the call that participants can download and reference during the call
- Opportunities to ask questions of CMS subject matter experts
- 24/7 access to all materials on the CMS website in various formats, e.g., written transcripts, audio recordings, podcasts, and video slideshow presentations that are accessible on the CMS YouTube Channel
- Online registration for all calls
- Opportunities to provide CMS with feedback by:
- Responding to topic specific polling questions during the registration process
- Completing an anonymous evaluation after each call of the online registration process and overall call experience
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing education credits may be awarded by professional organizations for participation in certain MLN Connects Calls. These credits may be used for keeping a license or certification current. More information is available on the Continuing Education Credit Information web page, including a list of organizations that may award credit.
How to Register for an MLN Connects Call
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Upcoming Events registration website.
Receive Notification of Upcoming MLN Connects Calls
Subscribe to the weekly MLN Connects Provider eNews for the latest Medicare program information, MLN Connects Call announcements, other event announcements, claims and pricer information, and MLN educational product updates.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments related to the CMS MLN Connects National Provider Call Program or would like to suggest a topic for consideration for future calls, please email us at MLNConnectsCalls@cms.hhs.gov.
* The Medicare Learning Network® (MLN), a registered trademark of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), is the brand name for official information health care professionals can trust.
- Page last Modified: 03/03/2015 9:30 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins