Special Open Door Forums
When a Special Open Door Forum (ODF) is scheduled, please refer to the "Downloads" section below for the Special ODF details and RSVP information. Approximately one week after the Special ODF has passed, the announcement, transcript and MP3 audio file will be posted under the "Downloads" section in one Download link for 30 days. They will no longer be separate files.
CMS has Special Forums throughout the year, to independently discuss new and important program topics.
**Updated August 5, 2014- Special Open Door Forum: Medicare's Expanded Prior Authorization for Power Mobility Devices Demonstration - Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET. This Special Open Door Forum to allow DMEPOS suppliers, physician, treating practitioners and other interested parties to ask questions related to the Medicare Expanded Prior Authorization Demonstration for Power Mobility Devices (PMDs) Demonstration. The purpose of this Special Open Door Forum (ODF) is to provide an opportunity for suppliers and providers to receive information and ask questions about the expanded demonstration. If you wish to participate via conference call, dial 1-800-603-1774 Conference ID 70084507. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
**Updated June 6, 2014 - Special Open Door Forum (ODF): Long-Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program for Thursday, June 12, 2014 from 3:00pm – 4:30pm Eastern Time. This call will be conference call only. The purpose of this SODF is to provide updated data collection and submission information to LTCH providers for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 payment update determination. The most recent updates to the LTCHQR Program were published in the Federal Register on May 15, 2014 (Vol.79, No. 94), which is available at the following link: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2014-05-15/pdf/2014-10067.pdf. We will cover the data collection and reporting requirements, time frames, and submission deadlines for the FY 2016 and FY 2017 payment update determinations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be presenting on the measure Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel (NQF #0431), and will be present to field questions about this measure as well. In addition to this, during the SODF, CMS will present a select number of frequently asked questions and answers related to the quality measures, data collection and submission mechanisms and invite questions and comments from stakeholders. For The PowerPoint presentation and the LTCHQR Program Manual (v 2.0) and provider training materials used for this SODF, look in the Downloads section below on the full call announcement. If you wish to participate, dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Conference ID: 34386738. We look forward to your participation. Please see the Downloads section below for the full call announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 – Medicare's Expanded Prior Authorization for Power Mobility Devices Demonstration, Special Open Door Forum (SODF) [PDF, 24KB]
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - Transcript & Audio File (Zip File) - Prior Authorization of Repetitive Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport, Special Open Door Forum (SODF) [ZIP, 11MB]
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 – Transcript & Audio File (Zip File) - Medicare Prior Authorization Initiatives, Special Open Door Forum (SODF) [ZIP, 10MB]
- Thursday, June 12, 2014 – Long-Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program, Special Open Door Forum (SODF) [PDF, 24KB]
- CMS Survey and Certification Group Training Site - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- All Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up (Receive notices for all ODFs) - Opens in a new window
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995
- MLN Matters Articles
- Page last Modified: 08/18/2014 11:40 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins