Disability Open Door Forum
The Beneficiaries with Disabilities Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns of the patient advocacy and beneficiary communities in relation to the Medicare & Medicaid programs. This Forum strives to handles questions on payment, billing and delivery of services to persons with disabilities. Many of the discussions are broad in nature and serve to inform all participants about the different levels of integration between agency policy and legislative efforts. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, agency program initiatives and other related areas are included in the forums.
To receive notice when the next Disabilities Open Door Forum is scheduled, please refer to the "Related Links" section below to sign up on the Mailing List.
- Disability Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Open Door Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- CMS Survey and Certification Group Training Site - Opens in a new window
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995
- MLN Matters Articles
- Page last Modified: 04/02/2013 3:52 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins