End-Stage Renal Disease and Clinical Laboratories Open Door Forum
The End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Clinical Laboratories Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns of the renal care and lab service communities in relation to the Medicare & Medicaid programs. Payment, billing and coverage issues are all handled in the discussions, as well as specifics within CLIA, the Fistula First Initiative and ESRD-related provisions of the Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) and the Medicare Modernization Act (MMA). Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, agency program initiatives and other related areas are also included in the forums.
To receive notice when the next End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) & Clinical Laboratories Open Door Forum is scheduled, please refer to the "Related Links" section below to sign up on the Mailing List.
- ESRD & Clinical Lab Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Open Door Forum Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- CMS Survey and Certification Group Training Site - Opens in a new window
- Clinical Labs Center
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) of 1995
- MLN Matters Articles
- Page last Modified: 10/31/2013 4:41 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins