Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
The Physicians, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of Medicare and Medicaid physicians, non-physician practitioners, nurses, and other allied health care specialists. This diverse group of providers serves Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in almost all service settings, ranging from independent physician offices to specialized departments within larger facilities. The types of issues that come up during this forum are as varied as the providers who participate, but some frequent topics include the Physician Fee Schedule, Stark regulations, care plan oversight, payment and documentation rules, Provider Enrollment Chain Ownership System (PECOS), as well as the roles and responsibilities of different allied health professional staff under CMS regulations. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
The Physicians, Nurses & Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum has been rescheduled from Tuesday, December 3rd to Tuesday, December 10th from 1-2pmET. We apologize for the short notice in the date change. All participation information remains the same: 1-800-837-1935; Conference ID: 14940965. Please see the Downloads section below for the full announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.Thank you.
The next Special Open Door Forum: Final Rule CMS-1599-F: Discussion of the Hospital Inpatient Admission Order and Certification; 2 Midnight Benchmark for Inpatient Hospital Admissions is scheduled for Thursday December 19, 2013 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm, ET. If you wish to participate, dial 1-866-501-5502; Conference ID: 16505942. Please see the Downloads section below for the full announcement. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - Announcement - Physician, Nurse and Allied Health Professionals (PNAHP) Open Door Forum (ODF) [PDF, 46KB]
- Thursday, December 19, 2013 - Final Rule CMS-1599-F: Discussion of the Hospital Inpatient Admission Order and Certification; 2 Midnight Benchmark for Inpatient Hospital Admissions Special Open Door Forum [PDF, 43KB]
- Friday, November 22, 2013 - Special Open Door Forum: Discussion of the Medicare Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) Demonstration [PDF, 44KB]
- Carrier/FI Directory (PDF, 338KB) - Opens in a new window
- Physicians Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Physician Center
- Physician Quality Reporting System
- Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
- Physician Regulatory Issues Team (PRIT)
- Health Care Consumer Initiatives
- Therapy Services
- Prevention - General Information
- Page last Modified: 12/05/2013 11:52 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins