Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long-Term Care Open Door Forum
The Skilled Nursing Facilities / Long-Term Care Open Door Forum (ODF) addresses the concerns and issues of both the Medicare SNF, the Medicaid NF, and the nursing home industry generally. The types of issues that come up during this forum are often related to the Minimum Data Set, SNF Consolidated Billing, the roles and responsibilities of different SNF, NF or LTC professional staff under CMS regulations, clarifications of issues that are covered during a survey and certification process, and the many rules and requirements under which different related services can be payable. Timely announcements and clarifications regarding important rulemaking, quality program initiatives, and other related areas are also included in the forums.
**Updated September 30, 2014- Special Open Door Forum: Coming Soon: Star Ratings on Dialysis Facility Compare - Monday, October 6, 2014, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET. This Special Open Door Forum to allow a call with patient advocacy groups and other interested parties to provide information and to solicit feedback on the introduction of star ratings on Dialysis Facility Compare beginning in January 2015. If you wish to participate via conference call, dial 1-800-837-1935 Conference ID 8597626. Please see the full participation announcement in the Downloads section below. Thank you for your continued interest in the CMS Open Door Forums.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities/Long Term Care Open Door Forum Mailing List Sign-Up - Opens in a new window
- CMS YouTube Channel - Opens in a new window
- Government Printing Office Federal Register - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Product Ordering Page - Opens in a new window
- Skilled Nursing Facility Center
- CMS Regional Offices
- Nursing Home Quality Campaign - Opens in a new window
- QIES Technical Support Office - Opens in a new window
- Nursing Home Quality Initiative
- Nursing Homes
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Page last Modified: 09/30/2014 3:33 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins