Partner With CMS
We invite you to partner with CMS! Partnering with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is a key to helping people with Medicare maximize their benefits. By partnering with CMS, you extend the reach and impact of many programs aimed to improve the health and wellness of seniors, children, people with end-stage renal disease, people with disabilities, their caregivers and employers. As a trusted source of information, you have a unique ability to connect with the people you serve and we need your help.
What is Partnership with CMS?
A partnership with CMS consists of organizations coming together around issues that affect a common population, like people with Medicare, Medicaid, or the Children's Health Insurance Program, and sometimes a common cause such as helping them understand the new benefits created by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) or helping them to review their Medicare prescription drug plans for the annual Open Enrollment Season.
Why Partner with CMS?
Beyond extending the reach of these important benefits to people who need them, a partnership helps you leverage resources by fostering relationships with other CMS partners, keeps you informed, and provides you with expert training, educational materials, tools, research, and a connection to CMS' 10 regional offices, where you may access personalized local assistance.
When to Partner with CMS?
Partner with CMS now! We have many new exciting programs and initiatives that might be of interest to you. Stay informed- sign up for our partnership e-mail list in the "Receive Email Updates" box at the bottom of the page. And feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com .
Current Partnership Opportunities
- Flyer- THe Health Care Law is Working for People with Medicare - Opens in a new window
- Checklist- Are You Up to Date on Your Preventive Services? - Opens in a new window
- Booklet- Your Guide to Medicare's Preventive Services - Opens in a new window
- Brochure- Questions to Ask About Medicare Preventive Services - Opens in a new window
- More Preventive Services Materials - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 04/15/2013 12:20 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins