CMS National Training Program
The CMS National Training Program is celebrating its 17th year of excellence in providing consistent, accurate, and reliable information about the programs that are administered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
We provide support for partners and stakeholders, not-for-profit professionals and volunteers who work with seniors and people with disabilities, and others who help people make informed health care decisions.
Resources are provided in formats to meet specific needs:
- Web-based Training : Our Learning Series webinars provide an in-depth overview of a key topic each month. The CMS Stakeholder & Partner Education monthly webinar features CMS policy experts who provide in-depth information on current issues.
- Training Library: A comprehensive collection of training resources, including training presentations, workbooks, job aids, and other learning tools.
- Multimedia Products: Entertaining and informative outreach and education tools featuring videos, webinars, and webcasts. Some products are available in Spanish.
- Classroom Modules: Complex information is made easy-to-understand in these comprehensive, customizable train-the-trainer presentations that include slides and speaker's notes.
- Training Workshops: These face-to-face sessions are held nationwide for partners who train others. They feature expert Medicare presenters and interactive learning activities.
Use these products and resources to learn about Medicare, Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program, and soon, the Health Insurance Marketplace. This information will help you conduct outreach and education sessions, or counsel people on their health care options and benefits.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your training questions.
- Page last Modified: 04/03/2013 8:08 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins