Operating Rules for Eligibility and Claims Status
CMS-0032-IFC Notice to Industry Wednesday, December 7, 2011: The Interim Final Rule that adopts operating rules for the eligibility for a health plan and health care claim transactions is a final rule that is in effect now. Plans to implement the operating rules should be underway. You can view the full announcement.
CMS-0032-IFC: HHS adopts operating rules for eligibility for a health plan and health care claim status transactions, June 30, 2011. You can view the press release, interim final rule, and eligibility and claim status operating rules and implementation tools (CORE) for more information.
A new FAQ on the applicability of Eligibility and Claim Status Operating Rules on e-prescribing has been posted.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Opens in a new window
- National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics (NCVHS) - Opens in a new window
- NCVHS Letter to the Secretary Operating Rules for Eligibility and Claims Status Transactions Sept. 30, 2010 - Opens in a new window
- X12 -- Accredited Standards Committee - Opens in a new window
- CAQH CORE - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 08/30/2012 10:56 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins