CLIA Regulations and Federal Register Documents
Refer to the Related Links Outside CMS section below for the following information concerning the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) regulations:
- The most current version of the CLIA regulations Part 493, including all changes through 1/24/03. This information is on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website;
- A chronological list containing on-line copies of the CLIA regulations and related Federal Register publications (CDC Site);
- The Code of Federal Regulations search feature at the Government Printing Office (GPO) Access site; and
- The Federal Register search feature at the GPO Access Site.
Note: For help in searching Regulations or the Federal Register on the GPO Access Site, call 1-202-512-1800 or 1-866-512-1800.
- Page last Modified: 08/06/2013 10:16 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins