CMS EHR Incentive Programs Listserv
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) listserv about the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs will provide timely, authoritative information about the programs, including registration and attestation updates, and details about the payment process.
By subscribing to the listserv, CMS will keep you informed of upcoming deadlines and give you answers to questions and concerns that we have gathered from eligible professionals and eligible hospitals in the field. New updates will be circulated on the listserv to keep you informed of any developments, and subscribers will be notified of any new Frequently Asked Questions that are published on the CMS EHR Incentive Programs' web site. The listserv messages are another CMS resource to help you navigate the Incentive Programs.
The following EHR listserv messages may be accessed in the file under the Downloads section of this page:
- Eligible Hospitals: Meeting Meaningful Use in 2015 with your 2014 Edition CEHRT
- Spotlight on: Broadband Access and Internet Connectivity
- Spotlight on: Patient Electronic Access
- CMS Releases Final Rule Allowing CEHRT Flexibility for 2014 and Extending Stage 2
- New Resource for Transitions of Care Measure #3
- Now Available: Reporting Guides to Help Providers Submit 2014 Clinical Quality Measures
- Spotlight on: Stage 2 of Meaningful Use: Electronic Notes Menu Objective
- Combined 2015 CMS QRDA Implementation Guide Now Available
- Spotlight on: Clinical Decision Support
- Spotlight on: Summary of Care
- Spotlight on: Changes in Vital Signs for Eligible Professionals
We encourage you to let others know about the CMS EHR listserv, and to share its messages. Subscribe to CMS EHR Incentive Programs Listserv to learn more. If you are interested in additional eHealth topics, join the eHealth listserv.
- Page last Modified: 10/30/2014 3:20 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins