CMS EHR Incentive Programs Listserv
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) listserv about the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs will provide timely, authoritative information about the programs, including registration and attestation updates, and details about the payment process.
By subscribing to the listserv, CMS will keep you informed of upcoming deadlines and give you answers to questions and concerns that we have gathered from eligible professionals and eligible hospitals in the field. New updates will be circulated on the listserv to keep you informed of any developments, and subscribers will be notified of any new Frequently Asked Questions that are published on the CMS EHR Incentive Programs' web site. The listserv messages are another CMS resource to help you navigate the Incentive Programs.
The following EHR listserv messages may be accessed in the file under the Downloads section of this page:
- Now Available: Updated QRDA I and III Packages for Eligible Professionals
- NPRM Comment Period Now Open: Submit by July 21, 2014
- Annual Update: 2014 Eligible Professional eCQM Specifications
- Stage 2 Attestation User Guides Now Available
- Special 2014 EHR Reporting Periods for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 1 Changes Beginning in 2014 for Eligible Professionals
- Eligible Professionals: Don’t Miss the Chance to Earn EHR Incentive Payments
- New Resource for Eligible Professionals Practicing in Multiple Locations
- New for 2014: Batch Reporting Method for Medicare Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals
- Now Available Stage 2 Meaningful Use Attestation Calculator
We encourage you to let others know about the CMS EHR listserv, and to share its messages. Subscribe to CMS EHR Incentive Programs Listserv to learn more. If you are interested in additional eHealth topics, join the eHealth listserv.
- Page last Modified: 07/10/2014 1:30 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins