Medicare Remit Easy Print (MREP)
- In order to use this application you must have .NET framework (at least 2.0 service pack 2) installed on each PC that will be utilizing this application.
- Requires WinZip or compatible decompression application to extract files.
- Requires Adobe Acrobat - Portable Document Format (PDF) Reader to read PDF files.
PLEASE NOTE: When installing Medicare Remit Easy Print, DO NOT use the default location "C:\Program Files". Per the installation instructions, use (or create) a directory which is secure for PHI/PII, and to which the application will have read and write permission. If not, though initial installation to "C:\Program Files" may be successful, other functions may not work as intended.
Please refer to the "Downloads" section below for complete MREP documentation and helpful guides. The "Related Links Outside CMS" section below contains link for WinZip, PDF and .Net downloads.
- Medicare Remit Easy Print User Guide [PDF, 3MB]
- Download Instructions for Local PC Easy Print [DOCX, 194KB]
- Download Instructions for Network Easy Print [DOCX, 250KB]
- Medicare Remit Easy Print Demo [PDF, 997KB]
- Medicare Remit Easy Print - Version 4.2 [ZIP, 1MB]
- Medicare Remit Easy Print Uninstall Instruction [PDF, 116KB]
- MREP Help - Carrier [PDF, 71KB]
- MREP Help - Provider/Supplier [PDF, 68KB]
- Page last Modified: 04/16/2014 9:59 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins