Health Expenditures by State of Residence, 1991-2009
Health Accounts by State of residence present aggregate and per capita estimates of health care spending by type of establishment delivering care (hospitals, physicians and clinics, nursing homes, etc.) and for medical products (prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and sundries and durable medical products such as eyeglasses and hearing aids) purchased in retail outlets. Source of funding aggregate and per enrollee estimates by state are also provided for Medicare and Medicaid..
- State Health Expenditure Accounts by Residence Location Highlights [PDF, 80KB]
- State Health Expenditure Accounts, 1991-2009: Converting Estimates from State of Provider to State of Residence [PDF, 236KB]
- Health expenditures by state of residence: Summary Tables, 1991-2009 [PDF, 1MB]
- Health expenditures by state of residence, 1991-2009 [ZIP, 653KB]
- Page last Modified: 04/11/2012 6:30 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins