- eHealth Drop-in - The eHealth drop-in article can be placed in publications or used as a reference when writing about eHealth.
- eHealth Fact Sheet - The eHealth fact sheet provides an overview on eHealth and how it advances our nation’s health care.
- eHealth Roadmap - The CMS eHealth Roadmap shows how improved quality of care, better health outcomes, and reduced costs can be achieved through eHealth.
Resources for eHealth Programs
- Eligible Professional's Guide to Stage 2 of the EHR Incentive Programs - This guide provides eligible professionals with a step-by-step overview of Stage 2 of the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs, including new meaningful use requirements, 2014 clinical quality measures, and certification criteria. The guide’s interactive table of contents make it easy for providers to navigate through Stage 2 topics.
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Attestation Calculator - This calculator allows eligible professionals and eligible hospitals to test whether or not they would successfully demonstrate Stage 2 meaningful use for the EHR Incentive Programs.
- Online ICD-10 Guide – The guide serves as a comprehensive resource to help providers and payers prepare for the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 medical codes.
- Introduction to ICD-10 – This resource provides an overview of ICD-10, in-depth steps for providers to take to prepare, and available educational resources to use along the way.
- Role of Clearinghouses in ICD-10 Transition – This fact sheet explains how to determine if clearinghouses offer ICD-10 transition billing/coding services.
- ICD-10 Resources Flyer – This document provides a complete list of all available CMS resources related to ICD-10 transition; updated to include recently launched materials.
- Principles and Strategy for Accelerating Health Information - This document provides an overview of the three principles (Accelerating HIE, Advancing Standards and Interoperability, Consumer/Patient Engagement) that will help HHS make future decisions about health care programs and policies.
- What Administrative Simplification Does for You - The fact sheet gives an overview of Administrative Simplification and its connection to eHealth.
- Interactive How to Report Once for 2014 Medicare Quality Reporting Programs Tool - This interactive tool helps eligible professionals (both individual eligible professionals and group practices) determine how to report quality measures one time during the 2014 program year for multiple Medicare quality reporting programs. After answering a few questions about their 2014 PQRS reporting method, eligible professionals will be shown how to successfully report their quality data once to receive credit for multiple Medicare quality programs, including PQRS, the Medicare EHR Incentive Program, Accountable Care Organizations, and the Value-Based Payment Modifier.
- Check out the new eHealth Eligibility Assessment Tool! This tool helps health care professionals determine their eligibility for eHealth programs based on their area of practice. Providers will be guided through a series of questions and based on their answers, provided an assessment of their eligibility.
- Check out the new eHealth Interactive Timeline Tool! The eHealth Programs Interactive Timeline Tool shows providers what milestones are approaching for various eHealth programs. Filter milestones and see key dates for the eHealth Programs between 2014 and 2017 using this interactive calendar.
- eHealth Interactive Payment Adjustment Tool – The tool helps eligible professionals determine if upcoming payment adjustments for the eRx, PQRS, and EHR Incentive Programs will apply to them.