Title: Hospital Price Transparency Final Rule Call
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2019, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
CMS finalized policies that lay the foundation for a patient-driven health care system by making standard charges for items and services provided by all hospitals in the United States more transparent. During this call, learn about provisions in the final rule effective January 1, 2021, including:
- Requirements for making public all standard charges for all items and services in a machine-readable format
- Requirements for displaying shoppable services in a consumer-friendly manner
- Monitoring and enforcement
Please note: This call will not cover the proposed rule on Transparency in Coverage.
Target Audience: All hospitals operating in the United States and other stakeholders.
For More Information:
- Hospital OPPS website
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event