Home - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
CMS serves the public as a trusted partner and steward, dedicated to advancing health equity, expanding coverage, and improving health outcomes.
Advance health equity by addressing the health disparities that underlie our health system
Build on the Affordable Care Act and expand access to quality, affordable health coverage and care
Engage our partners and the communities we serve throughout the policymaking and implementation process
Drive Innovation to tackle our health system challenges and promote value-based, person-centered care.
Protect our programs' sustainability for future generations by serving as a responsible steward of public funds
Foster a positive and inclusive workplace and workforce, and promote excellence in all aspects of CMS's operations
What are you looking for today?
- CMS Framework for Health Equity
- CMS careers: See how you can join our team
- Addressing & Improving Behavioral Health: Learn more about our new strategy
- Nursing Home Resource Center: See our nursing home information in one place
- January 2023 Medicare Privacy Incident: Learn more
- The Inflation Reduction Act & Medicare
CMS program websites for beneficiaries
For people with Medicare, open enrollment, and benefits.Visit Medicare.gov
For people who need health insurance and want to apply or enroll in the marketplace.Visit HealthCare.gov
For children up to the age of 19 who need health care coverage.Visit InsureKidsNow.gov
- Press Release
- News Alert
- Press Release
- Fact Sheet