Office of Financial Management
Jennifer Main, Director and CMS Chief Financial Officer
Megan Worstell, Deputy Director
Business Operations Staff
Janet Tierney, Director
Budget and Analysis Group
Jennifer Carter, Director; Julie Botterill, Deputy Director
Division of Program Budget - Nicholas Grice, Director; Vacant, Deputy Director
Division of Budget Formulation and Presentation - Ashley Reed, Director; Robert Storey, Deputy Director
Division of Administrative Budget and Execution - Chris Currence, Director; Torian Henderson, Acting Deputy Director
Accounting Management Group
Maria Montilla, Director and Deputy Chief Financial Officer; Lataysheia Lance, Acting Deputy Director
Division of Accounting Operations - Janet Loftus, Director; Raliana Vendrell-Stover, Deputy Director
Division of Accounting Systems - Kurt Pleines, Director; Vacant, Deputy Director
Division of Financial Reporting and Policy - Lataysheia Lance, Director; Vacant, Deputy Director
Division of Financial Oversight and Internal Controls - Floyd Epps, Director; Vacant, Deputy Director
Division of Premium Billing and Collections - Bernita James, Director; Vacant, Deputy Director
Division of Travel Policy and Operations - Suzanne Milihram, Director; Billie Jo Brown, Deputy Director
Financial Services Group
Sherri McQueen, Director
Tracy Richardson, Deputy Director
Division of Financial Services and Debt Management - Donna Sanders, Director; Scott Beam, Deputy Director
Division of Provider Audit Operations - Linda Uzzle, Director; Benjamin Moll, Deputy Director
Division of Medicare Debt Resolution - Suzanne Mattes, Director; Ronke Fabayo, Deputy Director
Division of MSP Program Operations - Steve Forry, Director; Jackie Cipia, Deputy Director
Division of Capitated Plan Audits - Frank Chartier, Director; Lauren Cannon, Deputy Director
Financial Management Systems Group
Chris Martin, Director
Mary Carole Stiffler, Acting Deputy Director
Division of Program and Support Systems - Ed Klein, Director; Cynthia Kulow, Deputy Director
Division of Financial Applications Systems - Bernice Pendley, Director; Charles Joyce, Deputy Director
Division of Program and Data Management - Gina Perantoni, Director; Lauren Bohrer, Deputy Director
Division of Technical Operations - Amit Sharma, Director; Diane Matter, Deputy Director
Division of Information Systems Security - Conrad Bovell, Acting Director
Payment Accuracy and Reporting Group
Chrissy Fowler – Director
Stacy Krometis, Deputy Director
- Serves as the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for providing implementation services and operational support for CMS component-specific information technology (IT) needs and enterprise-wide services.
- Serves as the lead and system integrator for enterprise-wide and component-specific software development efforts to ensure that the functions of Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace are carried out.
- Serves as the lead for developing and enforcing CMS' information architecture, policies, standards, and practices in all areas of IT.
- Provides IT hosting, managing and oversight of the operations, enhancement, and delivery of services for the IT infrastructure, including enterprise network communications.
- Provides IT support and services through execution of IT contracts and the oversight of IT contract vehicles that may be utilized by CMS and other Federal Agencies.
- Manages and oversees the operations and delivery of essential IT services for the Agency's End user Computing Environment, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, Email, office administration network/infrastructure and Help Desk Services.
- Directs and manages the engineering, development, implementation, and operations of new and existing Enterprise Shared Services.
- Develops and maintains enterprise-wide central databases, data warehouses, statistical files, and general data extracts and access paths, ensuring the quality of information maintained in these data sources.
- Provides ongoing systems maintenance and support to Medicare Fee-For-Service Claims Processing, Medicare Advantage and Part D, Beneficiary and Entitlement, and Health IT Economic and Clinical Health Act Systems.
- Directs and advises on the requirements, policies, and administration of the Privacy Act. Provides data and information to the public, within the parameters imposed by the Privacy Act.
- Provides oversight, information security risk management, and monitoring of CMS information and information systems including those provided or managed by another Agency, contractor, or other source.
- Develops, implements, and disseminates agency wide information privacy and security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Manages IT Governance processes using best practices in IT Investment Management strategies and execution.
- Leads the coordination, development, implementation and maintenance of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act electronic data interchange health care information standards in the health care industry.
- Provides liaison on IT operational issues between CMS components, the DHHS, other Federal Agencies with direct business operation and technical interfaces.
- Page last Modified: 09/05/2018 5:11 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins