Office of Human Capital
Scott Giberson, Acting Director
Craig Gillespie, Acting Deputy Director
Business Operations StaffWynethea Walker - Director
Workforce Management Group
Jerry Clark - Acting Director; Vacant, Deputy Director
Division of Workforce Compliance - Jerry Clark, Director; Donna O'Dowd, Deputy Director
Division of Performance and Organizational Programs - Melissa Fraczkowski, Director
Division of Ethics Management - Joe Dion, Director
Employee Services Group
David Magnotta, Acting Director; Craig Gillespie, Deputy Director
Division of Talent Development - Deborah Gadsden, Director
CMS Leadership Institute Branch - Melanie Falint, Branch Chief
Instructional Technology Branch - Ken Williams, Branch Chief
Acquisition Training Branch - Famane Brown, Branch Chief
Division of Facilities and Space Management - Jodi Gram, Director; Reginald Jackson, Deputy Director
Division of Internal Communications and Engagement - Regina Fletcher, Director
Talent Acquisition and Benefits Group
Lonni Giroux, Acting Director; Connie Jodon, Deputy Director
Division of Global Hiring and Outreach - Michael Barron, Director; Erin Mangle, Deputy Director
Division of Classification and Support and Analysis - TaRhonda Harrison, Director; Stephanie Culver, Deputy Director
Division of Staffing - Shakia Ward, Director
Staffing Branch A - Adrienne Jackson-Smith, Branch Chief
Staffing Branch B - Charlene Scott, Branch Chief
Staffing Branch C - Darla Yoos, Branch Chief
Division of Pay and Benefits - Toshia Brown, Director
Payroll Operations Branch - Veronica Williams-Johnson, Branch Chief
Benefits Branch - Mark Stewart, Branch Chief
Human Capital Strategy and Systems GroupJon Donnelly - Director; Kathy Oh, Deputy Director
Division of Human Capital Systems and Reporting - Carla Jones, Director
Division of Human Capital Evaluation and Planning - Kathy Branch, Director
- Provides oversight of collective bargaining agreements and provision of advisory services to CMS managers. Conducts negotiations on behalf of management and/or advises management on the conduct of labor-management negotiations. Coordinates and develops CMS-wide policy regarding the development, implementation, and evaluation of labor relations' activities.
- Provides managers and senior Agency officials in accordance with Federal Service Labor-Management Relations statue(s), and Master Labor Agreement (MLA) with advice and assistance on activities associated with labor management relations, including but not limited to bargaining unit status determinations, unfair labor practices, negotiability issues, workplace changes affecting bargaining unit employees, and case work associated with labor relations activities (e.g., grievances).
- Administers plans, develops, directs, coordinates and evaluates Agency-wide management programs, performance management, delegations of authority, position management, and commercial services management. Ensures program operations are compliant with federal regulations and Departmental requirements and guidance, and develops and implements guidance and educational tools to support successful administration of these programs.
- Provides advice and guidance to the CMS Deputy Ethics Counselor (DEC) concerning all issues that must be considered by the DEC. Develops and coordinates the policies and procedures necessary to implement the CMS Ethics Program.
- Provides leadership for the development and implementation of CMS Leadership and Management Development Program. Coordinates management development activities with the Leadership Development and Recognition Board.
- Manages and oversees CMS learning management systems and coordinates with DHHS on department-wide courses.
- Administers CMS' special hiring authorities, diversity hiring initiatives, and recruitment and retention programs, including negotiating base salary and any appropriate special hiring incentives.
- Collects, analyzes and coordinates strategic planning data for use by CMS for recruitment purposes. Uses data to focus recruitment efforts.