Office of Security, Facilities and Logistics Operations
James Weber, Director
Elizabeth (Liz) Mack, Deputy Director
Facilities and Logistics Management Group
Ialene Proctor, Director
Shellae Louden, Deputy Director
Division of Printing and Mail - Tina Grimm, Director
Division of Logistics and Commuter Services - Denita Massenburg, Director; Richard Williams, Deputy Director
Division of Facilities and Space Management - Jodi Gram, Director; Reginald Jackson, Deputy Director
Security Management Group
Christopher Huza, Director
David Kelly, Deputy Director
Division of Physical Security Operations - Donell Jones, Director; Charles Sembly, Deputy Director
Division of Personnel Security - James Slawson, Director
Division of Credentialing Operatins - Melinda Kurtz, Director; Shanna Brown, Deputy Director
Business Operations and Support Group
Sean Maccarroll, Director
Shannon Whetzel, Deputy Director
- Directs and administers CMS protective services and programs. Provides direction for essential on-site services for Central Office (CO) and consultation and direction to Regional Office (RO) components with respect to these programs.
- Provides security policies and procedures for personnel security services Personal Identity Verification (PIV) card enrollment, identity proofing, electronic fingerprinting, PIV card issuance and physical access control systems for CMS CO/RO employees and contractors and DHHS components housed in CMS space.
- Formulates, reconciles, monitors, tracks, executes and determines the administrative impact of budgetary changes in support of the Agency's Facilities Common Expense budget and Security Common Expense budget.
- Oversees CMS' printing and distribution services, mail services, reprographics, parking fleet management, facilities management, logistics, property management, and related administrative support services.
- Coordinates and administers the Agency's Occupational health and safety program.
- Manages the shuttle services between Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC, and among CMS Headquarters and outlying locations in Baltimore, MD.
- Provides system analysis and software support and continuous improvement of systems in conformance with legislative requirements, department directives, and CMS policy and procedure changes. Ensures systems interface effectively with CMS and departmental feeder systems.