Office of Strategy, Performance, and Results
Andrea Chapman – Acting Director
- Owns, develops, drives, and enables the CMS enterprise perspective across five core functions—strategic agenda and execution planning; enterprise risk management; data, insights, and reporting; continuous improvement, and project management. Surfaces, prioritizes, designs, and implements critical strategic initiatives which require a cross-component perspective.
- Supports the delivery CMS strategy from development through execution by enabling data-driven decisions at the enterprise level and driving sustainable change at CMS.
- Oversees and is accountable for the development of a Strategic Agenda and Execution Planning function that provides cohesiveness and connectivity between OA and COO strategic plans, including ensuring Objectives and Key Results alignment across the enterprise.
- Oversees and is accountable for the development of an Enterprise Risk Management function that provides risk analysis, assessment, and mitigation services. Ensuring tight coupling with strategic priorities, this capability will amplify the many component level risk management activities already underway to an enterprise perspective.
- Oversees and is accountable for the development of a Data, Insights and Reporting function that enables higher data utilization, measurement and dashboard at the enterprise, COO and component levels.
- Oversees and is accountable for the development of a Continuous Improvement function that delivers process improvements by supporting components to implement lean, value stream mapping, and related methodologies. Serves as the center of excellence for methods and practices, which include agile, human centered design, and intelligent automation.
- Oversees and is accountable for the creation of an effective Project Management function that provides support from project inception through milestone analysis and impacting reporting.
- Establishes and manages enterprise-level contract vehicles allowing for scalability of OSPR services and capabilities.