Add to the Momentum
Plan an event: Here are some event ideas to help your community go from coverage to care.
- Work with local hospitals, clinics, and health centers to add a C2C presentation to their roster of community education classes, and to include C2C materials as part of their community health fairs. Consider hosting an Awards Breakfast to recognize patients who have done an exceptional job managing their health coverage.
- Collaborate with community centers to incorporate a C2C presentation into their current activities or as a special event. Work with the person who coordinates the education classes or group meetings at your local clinic, adult education institution, civic club, or YMCA.
- Engage your local church or place of worship to share materials and an educational session.
- Host an educational Web conference featuring C2C resources and products. Develop a session for a meeting or conference and consider using the C2C presentation. (PPT, 5MB)
- Host a workshop to help people understand how to make the most of their health coverage.
- Hold a “Meet Your Provider” open house. Use C2C materials to talk with patients about how to prepare for their visit and what questions to ask.
- Send us stories or videos of how your organization uses C2C resources to email@example.com.